IT’S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEARSEPTEMBER 27 2016
Steven has been working in the restaurant industry since he was in junior high school, working his way up from dishwasher to manager. He worked for TGI Friday’s for 26 years and ended up here in Fort Collins. After frequenting the Mainline a few times as a customer, he decided this is the place he belonged. And he’s been a perfect fit ever since.
It may seem far off, but the holiday season is just around the corner. Have you made plans for your company’s holiday party yet?
If not, I found a handy checklist to get you started:
- Survey your employees to figure out a good date to have the event. Come up with an alternative date in case your venue of choice is booked up.
- Determine and allocate your budget (24% for food, 40% for entertainment, etc.) and set aside some extra – just in case!
- Pick a local venue (we know a great one, wink wink)
- Consider transportation options – Drive? Rent a bus? Uber?
- Determine what food and drinks will be provided – Catered? Potluck? Cash bar?
- Consider any extras – Photo booth? Raffle? Goodie bags?
Once you figure out your date and budget, give us a call. We love throwing fun and memorable holiday parties and we’ll help you out every step of the way. We have six different Fort Collins event spaces for you to choose from, each featuring a different look/vibe – and we have enough seating to fit anywhere from 20 to 200 people:
- Our Glass House dining room is located on our main floor and accommodates 40 seated or 50 reception guests.
- The Orchard is upstairs and features 6 high top cabaret tables that can hold up to 30 to 40 people.
- The Catwalk is also upstairs and features 7 high top tables along the windows overlooking College Avenue below. 28-30 people can be seated here.
- The Rift backs up to our upstairs patio and can seat 20 people at 5 high top cabaret tables. You can combine the Catwalk and the Rift if your group is about 75 people.
- If you have a larger group, you can rent out our entire upstairs, which can accommodate 80 seated or 100-200 guests when the patio is included.
The best part about having your holiday party at Mainline is you can leave the catering to us. Our food is fantastic – have you tried it yet? It’s not your standard bar fare. We bring you comfort classics with a twist you wouldn’t expect: Pork Belly Cubanos, Lobster BLTs and Sriracha Mac ‘n Cheese. And our beer and wine list is hand-curated – we only serve what we would serve ourselves. And we’re pretty picky.
When you’re ready to book or even if you’re just exploring your options at this point, you can reach me at 970-449-5601 or just stop by and talk with us in person.